Introductions

Welcome to my blog! 

My name is Olivia Geishauser and I'm a sophomore at the University of Tampa. I'm originally from Reading, Pennsylvania, and am looking forward to moving into a new chapter of my life this semester with the addition of the Honors Idea lab. Currently, I am an Advertising and Public Relations major and enjoy reading and playing tennis in my free time. I am the third of six children and am notoriously known as the only redhead within my large household. Although I made many adopted jokes when I was little, my mother assured me somewhere within my family line existed the "ginger" gene. I remain a little skeptical but have reasoned to attribute my vibrant hair color to the Irish side of my Greek, Irish and German background. In addition to this obvious chracteristic, I believe my love of art, movies, and reading allow me to look at the world through a somewhat optimistic and creative eye. Now that you know a little about me, I will move on into discussing the expectations and presumptions of the class and it's objectives.

My expectations for the course ahead revolve the expansion of my critical analysis within the realm of science fiction and literature. My hope is that through the objectives displayed within the module, I will be able to better evaluate the different challenges and problems that have continued to grow within our local and global sphere. I am eager to participate in the discussions and assignments that will hopefully help influence my own thoughts and views on subjects that matter within our day to day lives. Ultimately, I look forward to the future and what this class will bring to me as a student and individual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Robots: Exit Strategies Review

Interstellar/ Time Travel Video

Space Odyssey and Siri